Congratulations to the IDS Project for winning the 2018 Rethinking Resource Sharing Innovation Award! The Milne Library-borne IDS Project was recognized for innovative contributions to resource sharing at the American Library Association’s 2018 Annual Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, in June 2018. Continue reading…
- Winter Story Time Event! Friday, February 22, 6:30 pm (plus, SNACKS!)
- Next Plagiarism Workshop: Tuesday, February 19, 4:00 PM! Sign Up Now!
- Black History Month: Databases and Resources for you!
- Featured Database! Chronicle of Higher Education
- Extended Library Hours: Open till 3AM Sundays through Thursdays!
- Geneseo Maker Fest Deadline Extended to February 28! SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!
- First Plagiarism Workshop of the Year: Thursday. Feb 07, 2019! Sign Up Now!
- New Faculty: Find all your resources at Milne!
- WELCOME, Students! Research Help is here for you!
- Borrow from more libraries with the RRLC Access Card!