Congratulations to the IDS Project for winning the 2018 Rethinking Resource Sharing Innovation Award! The Milne Library-borne IDS Project was recognized for innovative contributions to resource sharing at the American Library Association’s 2018 Annual Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, in June 2018. Continue reading…
- Share your talents and skills at the Geneseo Maker Fest! Apply by midnight, December 17!
- Milne Library Extended and 24-Hour Schedule for Finals Week 2018
- Finals Week Survival Guide, here to help you!
- You too, can have THE POWER, with Gale PowerSearch!
- Make the most of your Law research at Milne with HeinOnline search tips!
- American Antiquarian Society Historical Periodicals Collection at Milne!
- Still need to attend a Plagiarism Workshop? Milne has you covered! November 28, 2018, 7:00pm
- Safe and peaceful Thanksgiving wishes from Milne!
- Game based computer programming workshop for students! Friday, November 30th
- Make your own video clips and playlists with Academic Video Online!
- Artwork from Guantanamo Bay Prison: Exhibit at Milne, November 8-14
- Education Majors: The Imaginarium is for YOU!
- Celebrating Geneseo Authors! Thursday November 8 4:30pm
- OpenSUNY Textbook Launched! Microbiology: A Laboratory Experience, by Holly Ahern
- Milne Library joins ACRL Diversity Alliance