Whenever you: obtain books, media, look up information on a Milne database, request a resource, or request information about local or college history, you can thank our Milne Library Collection Management Team!
Our Collection Management Team:
- acquires and provides access to print and electronic resources to support faculty and student information needs
- curates, organizes, and describes resources to facilitate discovery and access
- works to develop and refresh the collection to meet the ongoing and evolving research and teaching needs of the campus
- looks forward to exciting new digital initiatives underway to showcase and provide greater access to Milne’s Special Collections and Archives
- helps keep education affordable by purchasing and providing access to shared resources
- curates and maintains the Genesee Valley Historical Collection, College Archives, Rare “X” Collection, and manuscript collections