Milne Library is proud to announce that Bonnie Swoger, Instructional Support Associate, recently completed her coursework towards a Master’s in Library Science (MLS). Her degree comes from the University at Buffalo and will be conferred in February 2008. Bonnie has worked in Milne Library since September of 2005, with increasing responsibilities and active involvement in several important library projects, including the redesign of the library website and the SAILS information literacy assessment. Bonnie has a BS from St. Lawrence University in Geology, an MS in Geology from Kent State University and taught Introductory Geology Labs at Buffalo State College for several years before coming to Geneseo. Bonnie’s professional interests include web design, scholarly communication in the sciences, open access, Web 2.0 tools, and information literacy instruction and assessment. Congratulations to Bonnie and all her achievements!
Featured Databases & Resources
- BANNED BOOKS WEEK 2021! Check out our HeinOnline Resources and list of Banned Books
- New Resource! Women and Social Movements in the U.S.
- New Resources on Preview! Native American Indians and Native American Tribal Histories
- Web of Science, with cited reference search!
- Free Instructional materials for K-5 students available via Gale In Context: Elementary Database!