Milne Library is proud to announce that Bonnie Swoger, Instructional Support Associate, recently completed her coursework towards a Master’s in Library Science (MLS). Her degree comes from the University at Buffalo and will be conferred in February 2008. Bonnie has worked in Milne Library since September of 2005, with increasing responsibilities and active involvement in several important library projects, including the redesign of the library website and the SAILS information literacy assessment. Bonnie has a BS from St. Lawrence University in Geology, an MS in Geology from Kent State University and taught Introductory Geology Labs at Buffalo State College for several years before coming to Geneseo. Bonnie’s professional interests include web design, scholarly communication in the sciences, open access, Web 2.0 tools, and information literacy instruction and assessment. Congratulations to Bonnie and all her achievements!
- Winter Story Time Event! Friday, February 22, 6:30 pm (plus, SNACKS!)
- Next Plagiarism Workshop: Tuesday, February 19, 4:00 PM! Sign Up Now!
- Black History Month: Databases and Resources for you!
- Featured Database! Chronicle of Higher Education
- Extended Library Hours: Open till 3AM Sundays through Thursdays!
- Geneseo Maker Fest Deadline Extended to February 28! SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!
- First Plagiarism Workshop of the Year: Thursday. Feb 07, 2019! Sign Up Now!
- New Faculty: Find all your resources at Milne!
- WELCOME, Students! Research Help is here for you!
- Borrow from more libraries with the RRLC Access Card!