Milne Library is proud to announce that Bonnie Swoger, Instructional Support Associate, recently completed her coursework towards a Master’s in Library Science (MLS). Her degree comes from the University at Buffalo and will be conferred in February 2008. Bonnie has worked in Milne Library since September of 2005, with increasing responsibilities and active involvement in several important library projects, including the redesign of the library website and the SAILS information literacy assessment. Bonnie has a BS from St. Lawrence University in Geology, an MS in Geology from Kent State University and taught Introductory Geology Labs at Buffalo State College for several years before coming to Geneseo. Bonnie’s professional interests include web design, scholarly communication in the sciences, open access, Web 2.0 tools, and information literacy instruction and assessment. Congratulations to Bonnie and all her achievements!
Featured Databases & Resources
- Two New Databases available: Bibliography of Asian Studies, and Ethnic Diversity Source
- New trial resource available: IBISWorld business and industry database!
- Search for Course Reserves with one click via the new Fraser Hall Library Website!
- Coming Soon! New look and functionality for the Fraser Hall Library Website!
- New Resource: Empire Online!
- Three new resources available at Fraser Hall Library!