Milne Library is proud to announce that Bonnie Swoger, Instructional Support Associate, recently completed her coursework towards a Master’s in Library Science (MLS). Her degree comes from the University at Buffalo and will be conferred in February 2008. Bonnie has worked in Milne Library since September of 2005, with increasing responsibilities and active involvement in several important library projects, including the redesign of the library website and the SAILS information literacy assessment. Bonnie has a BS from St. Lawrence University in Geology, an MS in Geology from Kent State University and taught Introductory Geology Labs at Buffalo State College for several years before coming to Geneseo. Bonnie’s professional interests include web design, scholarly communication in the sciences, open access, Web 2.0 tools, and information literacy instruction and assessment. Congratulations to Bonnie and all her achievements!
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!
- New Resource! Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Client Narratives, and Reference Works
- Research industries, Analyze markets, and more with this Business Resource at Milne!
- Resource at Milne! Bergeys Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria
- Unlimited access to articles from the New York Times via Milne Library!