It has been a while, but Milne Library’s Women’s Studies List has been updated and is available for viewing and printing at http://library.geneseo.edu/books/wstudies.shtml. Recent additions to our collection include books on female spirituality, women and the news media, medieval gender issues and writing by African American women. For more annotations, images of cover art, and older lists, go to the Women’s Studies List on the Milne Library homepage. If you have ideas or suggestions for other lists, please contact Kate Pitcher at [email protected].
- Next story Congratulations to Bonnie Swoger on her MLS
- Previous story New Technology Specialist joins Milne Library staff
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!
- New Resource! Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Client Narratives, and Reference Works
- Research industries, Analyze markets, and more with this Business Resource at Milne!
- Resource at Milne! Bergeys Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria
- Unlimited access to articles from the New York Times via Milne Library!