Welcome, Students! As the semester begins and due dates for your research assignments and projects approach, see what assistance (and time savings) a research librarian can offer you!
Librarians can help you: brainstorm and refine your research topic, locate scholarly research, materials, and/or data, help you cite information, and much more!
- Drop-in to meet with a librarian without an appointment:
- Monday–Thursday, 10:00am–6:00pm
- Visit the Service Desk and a library staff member will direct you to a librarian
- Stop by Milne 105 (Lower Level), the librarians’ new office space
- Schedule a research appointment with a librarian ahead of time: go.geneseo.edu/ResearchConsultations.
- Find subject specific databases on Milne Library’s Research Guides.
- Are you more of a DIY person? Visit our Self-Help page at https://libanswers.geneseo.edu/ for helpful information.
Good luck this semester!