Over the summer, additional study tables were added to the Periodical Area on Milne’s lower level. The space was freed up after a reorganization of the print periodical collections that included integrating 11,000 Milne periodicals and 6,000 Holcomb periodicals into the Fraser Periodical Storage Area. The migration of many of our journals to an online format means that much of our print collection does not need to be readily accessible and can be housed elsewhere on campus. Patrons can request retrieval of stored material by filling out an IDS request form.
- Next story Video Highlights Recent Library Improvements
- Previous story Hey, Where Did the Reference Desk Go?
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Database! Public Health in Modern America, 1890-1970!
- New Database! Labor and Employment: The American Worker
- New Library Business Database: IBISWorld!
- Learn about Black History Month with a book from our Collection and explore our Black Life in America trial database!
- New Database! Indigenous Peoples of North America Part 2
- New Year, New Database Trial!