Over the summer, additional study tables were added to the Periodical Area on Milne’s lower level. The space was freed up after a reorganization of the print periodical collections that included integrating 11,000 Milne periodicals and 6,000 Holcomb periodicals into the Fraser Periodical Storage Area. The migration of many of our journals to an online format means that much of our print collection does not need to be readily accessible and can be housed elsewhere on campus. Patrons can request retrieval of stored material by filling out an IDS request form.
- Next story Video Highlights Recent Library Improvements
- Previous story Hey, Where Did the Reference Desk Go?
Featured Databases & Resources
- World Factbook Resource available via Fraser Hall Library!
- Black Freedom Struggle Online Resource for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- BlackPast.org and more #BecomingAntiRacist resources for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- NEW Fraser Featured Resource! Womens Studies Archive: Voice and Vision
- Access to the Wall Street Journal now available via Fraser Hall Library!
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles