As anyone who has visited Milne Library (or this blog) during the past month already knows, the folks here were very busy this summer making improvements to everything from the Writing Learning Center to IDS to the new Service Desk. For a neat little overview, click here to watch a student-produced video highlighting these changes.
- Next story Celebrate Open Access Week at Geneseo
- Previous story Relocation of Periodicals Creates More Study Space on Milne’s Lower Level
- Students: Library Research Skills and Plagiarism Canvas Tutorials are available for you!
- Congratulations to Scholarly Communications Librarian Jonathan Grunert, Ph.D. , on his newly published dissertation!
- Hone your research skills with INTD 288: Advanced Research Strategies!
- Celebrate Native American Heritage Month with our book, video, virtual gallery and local museum lists, research guides, and more!
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!
- New Resource! Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Client Narratives, and Reference Works
- Research industries, Analyze markets, and more with this Business Resource at Milne!
- Resource at Milne! Bergeys Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria
- Unlimited access to articles from the New York Times via Milne Library!