Students: feeling stressed during finals week?
Stop by Fraser Hall Library to enjoy food, games, puzzles, and other stress-reducing activities during the week of finals!
New for this year, the Library will be hosting outdoor lawn games in the Sturges Quad!
- Thursday, May 11 (Study Day): Get some lovin’ with Michele, the Library Dog, from 1:00 to 2:30 PM
- Friday, May 12: Grab something from the breakfast bar, from 9:00 to 11:00 AM
- Monday, May 15: Pizza from 1:00 to 3:00 PM in the Library Lobby! Cheese, Veggie, Pepperoni, and Gluten-free!
- Tuesday, May 16: Tea, lemonade, and assorted snacks, in the Library Lobby from 1:00 to 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 17: Enjoy snacks in the Library Lobby from 3:00 to 5:00 PM
- Thursday, May 18: Visit with Michele, the Library Dog, from 10:00 to 11:30 AM
All week long, puzzles and coloring will be available in the Library Lobby!
Weather permitting, outdoor lawn games will be available in the Sturges Quad from 1:00 to 3:00 PM each day!