to join us on Facebook. Why, you ask? You’ll get…
- News about events in the Library, whether it be changes in our regular hours or the recent unexpected power outage or workshops like the recent Managing Digital Information series or the latest exhibit
- Updates on services provided in the Writing and Learning Center as well as database outages and changes
- Timely information on topics such as tax forms or getting free textbooks
- Introductions to our librarian subject specialists
- News about faculty publishing
and more, but most of all, we want to hear from you! What are your thoughts about our library and its services? Have you had a good or bad experience? Share your thoughts on the posts with us so that we can improve all that we do.
Currently, Milne has a meager 301 followers and we want more. How long will it take to get to 500? Can we make it to 1,000? Give us a hand and like our page… and then invite your friends!
Milne Library, SUNY Geneseo | Promote Your Page Too
Oh, and if you’re so inclined… don’t forget to nominate Milne Library as Library of the Year!