Skip to content
Top ten reasons to use Google Calendar
- It’s FREE! Geneseo Apps are provided through CIT (see these 3 easy steps for setting up your account).
- You can import your class schedule into your Google Calendar right from myGeneseo.
- Keep track of multiple calendars in one place and customize the color for each (work schedule, class schedules, extracurricular activities, etc…).
- Share your calendar with classmates and friends.
- It’s in the cloud! Google Calendar is available on any device with access to the internet.
- Get Google calendar on your phone (including Android, iPhone, and BlackBerry).
- Get event reminders. You can set up pop-up or email reminders minutes, hours, days or weeks ahead of the event.
- Send invitations and track rsvp’s for any event.
- Google Calendar also has a wide database of public calendars that you can subscribe to for free (i.e. U.S. Holidays).
- With your Geneseo Apps account, you also have an account for nearly 50 other useful Google products.