We asked you what you need to have in our upcoming library: Room size preference, Quiet study needs, table size preference, furniture styles, lighting, printers, study aids, food, amenities, hours open, and much more! You answered! Thank you all for replying to our online survey and attending our forums.! Your Library, Your Way!
- Next story Library Service Information and Updates #COVID19
- Previous story March is Womens History Month. [email protected] has recommended reading for you!
- Students: Library Research Skills and Plagiarism Canvas Tutorials are available for you!
- Celebrate Cultural Harmony Week, meet our Human Books, and read their stories today!
- Our first Online Human Books Event! Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Read our stories!
- Congratulations to Brandon West, our Head of Library Research Instruction Services, on his latest publication!
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!
- New Resource! Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Client Narratives, and Reference Works
- Research industries, Analyze markets, and more with this Business Resource at Milne!
- Resource at Milne! Bergeys Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria
- Unlimited access to articles from the New York Times via Milne Library!