With so many recent staff changes and an immediate need for space reallocation, Reference/Instruction/Government Documents Librarian, Tom Ottaviano, now calls his desk at the Circulation Desk “home.” Despite the new location (Nancy Greco’s previous office area), Tom’s roles and responsibilities have not changed. He continues to maintain the government documents collection (mostly housed in Fraser), work at the Reference Desk, participate in Milne Library’s Instruction program, and assist with classroom scheduling and oversight. The only additional modification in Tom’s duties is that he will begin to work Sunday and Tuesday evenings until 1 am, where he will serve as a Circulation Supervisor and Reference Librarian.
- Next story Teaching & Learning conference announced for May 18th
- Previous story Milne Library loses Nancy Greco to SJFC’s Lavery Library
Featured Databases & Resources
- Search for Course Reserves with one click via the new Fraser Hall Library Website!
- Two New Databases available: Bibliography of Asian Studies, and Ethnic Diversity Source
- Coming Soon! New look and functionality for the Fraser Hall Library Website!
- New Resource: Empire Online!
- Three new resources available at Fraser Hall Library!
- New Digital Access to the Democrat and Chronicle from the Library!