With so many recent staff changes and an immediate need for space reallocation, Reference/Instruction/Government Documents Librarian, Tom Ottaviano, now calls his desk at the Circulation Desk “home.” Despite the new location (Nancy Greco’s previous office area), Tom’s roles and responsibilities have not changed. He continues to maintain the government documents collection (mostly housed in Fraser), work at the Reference Desk, participate in Milne Library’s Instruction program, and assist with classroom scheduling and oversight. The only additional modification in Tom’s duties is that he will begin to work Sunday and Tuesday evenings until 1 am, where he will serve as a Circulation Supervisor and Reference Librarian.
- Next story Teaching & Learning conference announced for May 18th
- Previous story Milne Library loses Nancy Greco to SJFC’s Lavery Library
Featured Databases & Resources
- Free Instructional materials for K-5 students available via Gale In Context: Elementary Database!
- Anthropology Plus Database available via Fraser Hall Library!
- World Factbook Resource available via Fraser Hall Library!
- Black Freedom Struggle Online Resource for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- BlackPast.org and more #BecomingAntiRacist resources for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- NEW Fraser Featured Resource! Womens Studies Archive: Voice and Vision