Browzine is part of our Summon and Journal Finder instances. Users can go directly to Browzine from their search results by clicking on a link in their results. You’ll also get Browzine links when you search for journals with the Milne Library Quicksearch widget, under the “Search Journals & Databases” tab.The benefit of these Browzine links is that they will take the user to a normalized view of the journal (results look the same regardless of the journal selected by the user). The links allow the user to browse for articles published in the same issue (or different issues of the same journal). They should limit frustration by providing an easy way to get to the article (instead of having to select a number of different sources under the Journal Finder).
- Next story Plagiarism Workshops: Tuesday, Oct. 23 and Thursday Oct. 25! Sign up NOW!
- Previous story Happy National Transfer Students Week! #YouBelong
Featured Databases & Resources
- Free Instructional materials for K-5 students available via Gale In Context: Elementary Database!
- Anthropology Plus Database available via Fraser Hall Library!
- World Factbook Resource available via Fraser Hall Library!
- Black Freedom Struggle Online Resource for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- BlackPast.org and more #BecomingAntiRacist resources for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- NEW Fraser Featured Resource! Womens Studies Archive: Voice and Vision