Browzine is part of our Summon and Journal Finder instances. Users can go directly to Browzine from their search results by clicking on a link in their results. You’ll also get Browzine links when you search for journals with the Milne Library Quicksearch widget, under the “Search Journals & Databases” tab.The benefit of these Browzine links is that they will take the user to a normalized view of the journal (results look the same regardless of the journal selected by the user). The links allow the user to browse for articles published in the same issue (or different issues of the same journal). They should limit frustration by providing an easy way to get to the article (instead of having to select a number of different sources under the Journal Finder).
- Next story Plagiarism Workshops: Tuesday, Oct. 23 and Thursday Oct. 25! Sign up NOW!
- Previous story Happy National Transfer Students Week! #YouBelong
- Welcome, Alessandra Otero!
- Researching Local or College History? Make an appointment or drop in!
- Great Day Opening Coffee Hour! Wednesday, April 17, 8am at Milne!
- Spring into a Spring Themed Story Time Event! Friday, April 12, 6:30 pm
- Search thousands of open dissertations at Milne!
- Citation time again? Save time and frustration with the Milne Library Citation Guide!
- The Imaginarium: A Creative Space for you!
- Next Plagiarism Workshop: Monday April 1 7:00 PM! Sign Up Now!
- Sports Themed Story Time Event! Friday, March 29, 6:30 pm (plus, snacks and crafts!)
- Geneseo Maker Fest: this Saturday March 30, 10am to 3pm! All are welcome!