Browzine is part of our Summon and Journal Finder instances. Users can go directly to Browzine from their search results by clicking on a link in their results. You’ll also get Browzine links when you search for journals with the Milne Library Quicksearch widget, under the “Search Journals & Databases” tab.The benefit of these Browzine links is that they will take the user to a normalized view of the journal (results look the same regardless of the journal selected by the user). The links allow the user to browse for articles published in the same issue (or different issues of the same journal). They should limit frustration by providing an easy way to get to the article (instead of having to select a number of different sources under the Journal Finder).
- Next story Plagiarism Workshops: Tuesday, Oct. 23 and Thursday Oct. 25! Sign up NOW!
- Previous story Happy National Transfer Students Week! #YouBelong
- Winter Story Time Event! Friday, February 22, 6:30 pm (plus, SNACKS!)
- Next Plagiarism Workshop: Tuesday, February 19, 4:00 PM! Sign Up Now!
- Black History Month: Databases and Resources for you!
- Featured Database! Chronicle of Higher Education
- Extended Library Hours: Open till 3AM Sundays through Thursdays!
- Geneseo Maker Fest Deadline Extended to February 28! SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!
- First Plagiarism Workshop of the Year: Thursday. Feb 07, 2019! Sign Up Now!
- New Faculty: Find all your resources at Milne!
- WELCOME, Students! Research Help is here for you!
- Borrow from more libraries with the RRLC Access Card!