Browzine is part of our Summon and Journal Finder instances. Users can go directly to Browzine from their search results by clicking on a link in their results. You’ll also get Browzine links when you search for journals with the Milne Library Quicksearch widget, under the “Search Journals & Databases” tab.The benefit of these Browzine links is that they will take the user to a normalized view of the journal (results look the same regardless of the journal selected by the user). The links allow the user to browse for articles published in the same issue (or different issues of the same journal). They should limit frustration by providing an easy way to get to the article (instead of having to select a number of different sources under the Journal Finder).
- Next story Plagiarism Workshops: Tuesday, Oct. 23 and Thursday Oct. 25! Sign up NOW!
- Previous story Happy National Transfer Students Week! #YouBelong
- Share your talents and skills at the Geneseo Maker Fest! Apply by midnight, December 17!
- Milne Library Extended and 24-Hour Schedule for Finals Week 2018
- Finals Week Survival Guide, here to help you!
- You too, can have THE POWER, with Gale PowerSearch!
- Make the most of your Law research at Milne with HeinOnline search tips!
- American Antiquarian Society Historical Periodicals Collection at Milne!
- Still need to attend a Plagiarism Workshop? Milne has you covered! November 28, 2018, 7:00pm
- Safe and peaceful Thanksgiving wishes from Milne!
- Game based computer programming workshop for students! Friday, November 30th
- Make your own video clips and playlists with Academic Video Online!
- Artwork from Guantanamo Bay Prison: Exhibit at Milne, November 8-14
- Education Majors: The Imaginarium is for YOU!
- Celebrating Geneseo Authors! Thursday November 8 4:30pm
- OpenSUNY Textbook Launched! Microbiology: A Laboratory Experience, by Holly Ahern
- Milne Library joins ACRL Diversity Alliance