Milne Library offers many ways to help transfer students with research and study needs. Expert Research Librarians are here to help you. Topic-specific Databases and Subject Guides are just one click away. Drop-in hours are available, or you can schedule an appointment with a Librarian.
- Drop-in to meet with a librarian without an appointment:
- Monday–Thursday, 10:00am–6:00pm
- Visit the Service Desk and a library staff member will direct you to a librarian
- Stop by Milne 105 (Lower Level), the librarians’ new office space
- Schedule a research appointment with a librarian ahead of time: go.geneseo.edu/ResearchConsultations.
- Find your expert Research Librarian by profile and subject specialties.
- Find subject specific databases on Milne Library’s Research Guides.
- Are you more of a DIY person? Visit our Self-Help page at https://libanswers.geneseo.edu/ for helpful information.