The Writing and Learning Center has begun their regular services. Their purpose is to help you get the most out of your writing potential, so come prepared. Bring your assignment sheet with you, as well as any other relevant textbooks or research materials.
According to their website, “Tutors can help you to:
- Get started, brainstorm
- Organize your thoughts coherently
- Write a thesis statement
- Find and maintain your focus
- Develop and support your ideas
- Clarify the logic of your argument
- Tackle grammar and style problems
- Address issues particular to non-native writers of English
- Cite sources”
Clients are seen on an appointment basis; please schedule with one of the tutors introduced in their calendar, located at the bottom of their webpage. Walk-in clients will be seen only if there are available times.
Remember to fill out a pre-session form before coming in for your appointment! The Writing Learning Center (WLC) is in the Center for Academic Excellence (CAE) located on the first floor of Milne Library.