Web of Science connects publications and researchers through citations and controlled indexing in curated databases spanning every discipline.
- Track citations and research impact, and see relationships between articles, authors, and research funders.
- The Library’s subscription includes Journal Citation Reports, a tool that can help you track research impact, view impact factors and other metrics, and select journals for publication.
- Other highlights: EndNote Web, and Data Citation Index
- More than 161 million records, including open access articles, across over 250 subject areas.
- Access full text content in a single click
- Assessment and visual analysis of individuals and institutions.
Web of Science can be accessed here: https://proxy.geneseo.edu/login?url=http://webofknowledge.com/WOS
On our Library home page: https://geneseo.edu/library
Or via our LibGuides A-Z: https://libguides.geneseo.edu/az.php?a=w