Over 80 participants are in Milne Library today for the first day of the annual IDS Conference. The IDS Conference is a gathering of ILL librarians, staff and administrators of over 20 different libraries in New York State, who meet yearly to discuss the IDS Project, an information delivery services project designed to create more effective ways to share library resources. Each of the libraries in the project agrees to a set of performance standards, such as borrowing or loaning journal articles with certain turnaround times, in order work together cooperatively towards a common goal. For more details about the conference or The IDS Project, please contact the Project Director, Ed Rivenburgh, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Next story The travels and adventures of our CD collection
- Previous story Kate Pitcher is back from maternity leave
Featured Databases & Resources
- New trial resource available: IBISWorld business and industry database!
- Two New Databases available: Bibliography of Asian Studies, and Ethnic Diversity Source
- Search for Course Reserves with one click via the new Fraser Hall Library Website!
- Coming Soon! New look and functionality for the Fraser Hall Library Website!
- New Resource: Empire Online!
- Three new resources available at Fraser Hall Library!