Over 80 participants are in Milne Library today for the first day of the annual IDS Conference. The IDS Conference is a gathering of ILL librarians, staff and administrators of over 20 different libraries in New York State, who meet yearly to discuss the IDS Project, an information delivery services project designed to create more effective ways to share library resources. Each of the libraries in the project agrees to a set of performance standards, such as borrowing or loaning journal articles with certain turnaround times, in order work together cooperatively towards a common goal. For more details about the conference or The IDS Project, please contact the Project Director, Ed Rivenburgh, at [email protected].
- Next story The travels and adventures of our CD collection
- Previous story Kate Pitcher is back from maternity leave
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!
- New Resource! Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Client Narratives, and Reference Works
- Research industries, Analyze markets, and more with this Business Resource at Milne!
- Resource at Milne! Bergeys Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria
- Unlimited access to articles from the New York Times via Milne Library!