Testing begins in earnest today on the new library website! Library staff members have been asked to test all sections of the new website and report any editorial and functionality errors they find. It’s a lengthy process, but well worth it in the end. Contact Kate Pitcher if you find any errors you would like to report.
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!
- New Resource! Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Client Narratives, and Reference Works
- Research industries, Analyze markets, and more with this Business Resource at Milne!
- Resource at Milne! Bergeys Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria
- Unlimited access to articles from the New York Times via Milne Library!