It’s crunch time, you have three papers and two group projects due, 4 final exams coming up, several sports games to win, and a few parties to attend. Here are some resources that can help you collaborate with your classmates to get things done faster and better:
Group Work Space:
- Collaboration stations in the Milne Library common area: These new areas have power outlets, and a way to connect your laptop to a large screen to let your whole group see your power point slides.
- Group study rooms on the lower level in Milne: These rooms give your group a little more privacy, but are available on a first come first serve basis and are very popular.
- Milne Library classrooms: Our classrooms are available for student use whenever a class or meeting is not scheduled. Check the schedule screens outside each room or the online schedule
- Google Docs and Spreadsheets: Create documents, spreadsheets and presentations that you can easily share with your colleagues and edit together. No more worrying about who has the latest copy of your presentation!
- Google Calendar: Coordinate your schedules to find a good time to meet.
- Ta-da lists: A simple list making web applicaiton that allows you to share a list of tasks (or item to be purchased, or people to talk to, or books to read, etc.) Each group member can check off their task when they’re done.