Letchworth State Park is a nearby resource for offers year-round opportunities to enjoy nature at its most beautiful. If there’s one thing that’s not to be missed, it’s the Fall foliage! While it’s not always easy to plan the best time, there are some tools to help with that. Check out the Foliage Map.The Humphrey Nature Center at Letchworth State Park houses many interactive exhibits that especially highlight the plants and animals, geology and river ecology. The center provides an outdoor classroom, butterfly garden, a bird observation station.
- Next story Plagiarism Workshops , Midway!
- Previous story Bill McKibben | 2017 Walter Harding Lecture
- Share your talents and skills at the Geneseo Maker Fest! Apply by midnight, December 17!
- Milne Library Extended and 24-Hour Schedule for Finals Week 2018
- Finals Week Survival Guide, here to help you!
- You too, can have THE POWER, with Gale PowerSearch!
- Make the most of your Law research at Milne with HeinOnline search tips!
- American Antiquarian Society Historical Periodicals Collection at Milne!
- Still need to attend a Plagiarism Workshop? Milne has you covered! November 28, 2018, 7:00pm
- Safe and peaceful Thanksgiving wishes from Milne!
- Game based computer programming workshop for students! Friday, November 30th
- Make your own video clips and playlists with Academic Video Online!
- Artwork from Guantanamo Bay Prison: Exhibit at Milne, November 8-14
- Education Majors: The Imaginarium is for YOU!
- Celebrating Geneseo Authors! Thursday November 8 4:30pm
- OpenSUNY Textbook Launched! Microbiology: A Laboratory Experience, by Holly Ahern
- Milne Library joins ACRL Diversity Alliance