Letchworth State Park is a nearby resource for offers year-round opportunities to enjoy nature at its most beautiful. If there’s one thing that’s not to be missed, it’s the Fall foliage! While it’s not always easy to plan the best time, there are some tools to help with that. Check out the Foliage Map.The Humphrey Nature Center at Letchworth State Park houses many interactive exhibits that especially highlight the plants and animals, geology and river ecology. The center provides an outdoor classroom, butterfly garden, a bird observation station.
- Next story Plagiarism Workshops , Midway!
- Previous story Bill McKibben | 2017 Walter Harding Lecture
- Be wise. Do not plagiarize! Enroll in our Plagiarism Tutorial!
- Meet your Research Instruction Librarians!
- National Hispanic Heritage Month, September 15 through October 15
- September 11 National Day of Service and Remembrance
- Back to School themed Story Time, Friday, September 13 at Milne!
- Need help adding WiFi or a printer? Visit the CIT HelpDesk for your tech support needs!
- New Picture Books and Children/Young Adult Book Guide! Diversity, Makers, and much more!
- How long can you keep a book checked out? Find out here!
- Milne Library is open Labor Day Weekend!
- Greetings from Milne Library Access Services!