Letchworth State Park is a nearby resource for offers year-round opportunities to enjoy nature at its most beautiful. If there’s one thing that’s not to be missed, it’s the Fall foliage! While it’s not always easy to plan the best time, there are some tools to help with that. Check out the Foliage Map.The Humphrey Nature Center at Letchworth State Park houses many interactive exhibits that especially highlight the plants and animals, geology and river ecology. The center provides an outdoor classroom, butterfly garden, a bird observation station.
- Next story Plagiarism Workshops , Midway!
- Previous story Bill McKibben | 2017 Walter Harding Lecture
- Summer Research Help at Milne Library
- Photos from Milne’s Special Collections at the National Gallery in Washington, D.C!
- OER Symposium! Monday, May 20
- Great Day Posters on KnightScholar!
- Milne Hours after Finals
- Welcome to KnightScholar!
- Follow Milne on Instagram! milne.geneseo
- Finals Week Stress Relief: Tea and Daily Therapy Dogs at Milne Library!
- De-stress at Milne! Finals Week Dog Therapy and more, starting Friday May 10, 11am!
- Extended and 24-HOUR Finals Week Schedule! Good luck everyone!