We are pleased to announce that a new microfilm scanner is available for use in the computer area of the library, Fraser Hall 203! View and scan microfilm, microfiche and microcards using the scanner’s 18-Megapixel Color Camera. New easy-to-use ST PerfectView software automatically zooms and focuses while browsing and gives users the ability to edit, print, or save in multiple file formats.
- Next story Library is closing at 5pm Friday February 4
- Previous story Celebrate With Us! Fraser Hall Library Open House: Monday February 7 through Friday February 11!
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Database! Public Health in Modern America, 1890-1970!
- New Database! Labor and Employment: The American Worker
- New Library Business Database: IBISWorld!
- Learn about Black History Month with a book from our Collection and explore our Black Life in America trial database!
- New Database! Indigenous Peoples of North America Part 2
- New Year, New Database Trial!