The Library is excited to announce a new database subscription! Students, faculty, and staff can now access IBISWorld using the Databases List on the Library website or by searching the library catalog, GLOCAT.
IBISWorld is a robust database of research, analysis, and risk information on over 1,480 US industries. The Library subscription includes access to:
- 700 US NAICS Industry Reports with Industry Segment Benchmarking Chapter
- 700 US NAICS iExpert Reports; 850+ US Specialized Industry Reports
- 850+ US Specialized iExpert Summaries
- Industry Specific Benchmarking Information on over 5000 Private and Public Companies
- 200+ US Business Environment Profiles.
If you have questions about the database or accessing content in the database, please contact Alan Witt, Librarian for the School of Business (email@example.com).