Welcome back everyone – we heard many requests for group study spaces – so the Milne staff added 10 new group study spaces in Milne’s lower level. We hope you find them useful spaces as you work on your research projects – speaking of research – drop by the service desk or schedule a research consultation whenever you want to find out tips and tools for research projects. Have a great fall and welcome back.
- Next story Facebook improves news feeds
- Previous story Open Positions: Business Manager and Electronic Resources & Digital Scholarship Librarian
- Students: Library Research Skills and Plagiarism Canvas Tutorials are available for you!
- Congratulations to Scholarly Communications Librarian Jonathan Grunert, Ph.D. , on his newly published dissertation!
- Hone your research skills with INTD 288: Advanced Research Strategies!
- Celebrate Native American Heritage Month with our book, video, virtual gallery and local museum lists, research guides, and more!
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!
- New Resource! Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Client Narratives, and Reference Works
- Research industries, Analyze markets, and more with this Business Resource at Milne!
- Resource at Milne! Bergeys Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria
- Unlimited access to articles from the New York Times via Milne Library!