Would you like to get your hands on the newest Common Core-aligned textbooks?
Milne Library has added new Math, Science, and ELA textbooks to its collection (Math and ELA include the common core standards).
Common Core Resources:
- EngageNY.org – Common Core-aligned educational resources, instructional content, performance tasks, and assessment guidelines and materials developed by NYSED.
- NYSED.gov – New York State P-12 Common Core Learning Standards for English Language Arts & Literacy and Core Curriculum.
- commoncore.org – The Common Core Curriculum Mapping Project provides educators with high-quality, low-cost curriculum tools based on the Common Core State Standards for ELA.
- NYSED.gov – Common Core Learning Standards for Mathematics and Core Curriculum.
- NCTM.org – Core Math Tools is a suite of interactive software tools and are appropriate for use with any HS mathematics curriculum and compatible with the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics.
- School Library Journal – Common Core blog, chock-full of wonderful articles and resources to help in lesson planning.
For help finding these texts or if you have questions/concerns please contact Michelle Costello ([email protected])