Hard-working Milne Library staff and students pulled together to create the Best Departmental float in this year’s Homecoming parade. Librarian Tracy Paradis coordinated this year’s float, Milne Library’s first-ever. The theme of this year’s Homecoming, Homecoming Rocks, is based on the ever popular Schoolhouse Rocks, the ABC program. Participants were asked to use a shopping cart (the parade was sponsored by Wegmans) and their own creativity. The library’s float — Milne Search Express — was a train, and incorporated the “Conjunction Junction” so famously featured in Schoolhouse Rocks. Kudos to Tracy and her team!
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Database! Public Health in Modern America, 1890-1970!
- New Database! Labor and Employment: The American Worker
- New Library Business Database: IBISWorld!
- Learn about Black History Month with a book from our Collection and explore our Black Life in America trial database!
- New Database! Indigenous Peoples of North America Part 2
- New Year, New Database Trial!