Hard-working Milne Library staff and students pulled together to create the Best Departmental float in this year’s Homecoming parade. Librarian Tracy Paradis coordinated this year’s float, Milne Library’s first-ever. The theme of this year’s Homecoming, Homecoming Rocks, is based on the ever popular Schoolhouse Rocks, the ABC program. Participants were asked to use a shopping cart (the parade was sponsored by Wegmans) and their own creativity. The library’s float — Milne Search Express — was a train, and incorporated the “Conjunction Junction” so famously featured in Schoolhouse Rocks. Kudos to Tracy and her team!
Featured Databases & Resources
- New trial resource available: IBISWorld business and industry database!
- Two New Databases available: Bibliography of Asian Studies, and Ethnic Diversity Source
- Search for Course Reserves with one click via the new Fraser Hall Library Website!
- Coming Soon! New look and functionality for the Fraser Hall Library Website!
- New Resource: Empire Online!
- Three new resources available at Fraser Hall Library!