Hard-working Milne Library staff and students pulled together to create the Best Departmental float in this year’s Homecoming parade. Librarian Tracy Paradis coordinated this year’s float, Milne Library’s first-ever. The theme of this year’s Homecoming, Homecoming Rocks, is based on the ever popular Schoolhouse Rocks, the ABC program. Participants were asked to use a shopping cart (the parade was sponsored by Wegmans) and their own creativity. The library’s float — Milne Search Express — was a train, and incorporated the “Conjunction Junction” so famously featured in Schoolhouse Rocks. Kudos to Tracy and her team!
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource! Women and Social Movements in the U.S.
- New Resources on Preview! Native American Indians and Native American Tribal Histories
- Web of Science, with cited reference search!
- Free Instructional materials for K-5 students available via Gale In Context: Elementary Database!
- Anthropology Plus Database available via Fraser Hall Library!