Hard-working Milne Library staff and students pulled together to create the Best Departmental float in this year’s Homecoming parade. Librarian Tracy Paradis coordinated this year’s float, Milne Library’s first-ever. The theme of this year’s Homecoming, Homecoming Rocks, is based on the ever popular Schoolhouse Rocks, the ABC program. Participants were asked to use a shopping cart (the parade was sponsored by Wegmans) and their own creativity. The library’s float — Milne Search Express — was a train, and incorporated the “Conjunction Junction” so famously featured in Schoolhouse Rocks. Kudos to Tracy and her team!
Featured Databases & Resources
- World Factbook Resource available via Fraser Hall Library!
- Black Freedom Struggle Online Resource for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- BlackPast.org and more #BecomingAntiRacist resources for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- NEW Fraser Featured Resource! Womens Studies Archive: Voice and Vision
- Access to the Wall Street Journal now available via Fraser Hall Library!
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles