Milne Library was host today to Tom Hoehn, Eastman Kodak‘s Director of Marketing and Customer Experience, who presented a talk to faculty member Ginni Jurkowski’s Communication 274 class. Mr. Hoehn described Kodak’s use of new communication technologies, including blogs, wikis and video applications such as YouTube. Ms. Jurkowski’s communication class is Electronic Publishing and students are learning about the different facets of publishing for the web, including writing, editing, and using many of the new communication technologies. The class meets in the library every Friday.
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Database! Public Health in Modern America, 1890-1970!
- New Database! Labor and Employment: The American Worker
- New Library Business Database: IBISWorld!
- Learn about Black History Month with a book from our Collection and explore our Black Life in America trial database!
- New Database! Indigenous Peoples of North America Part 2
- New Year, New Database Trial!