Milne Library was host today to Tom Hoehn, Eastman Kodak‘s Director of Marketing and Customer Experience, who presented a talk to faculty member Ginni Jurkowski’s Communication 274 class. Mr. Hoehn described Kodak’s use of new communication technologies, including blogs, wikis and video applications such as YouTube. Ms. Jurkowski’s communication class is Electronic Publishing and students are learning about the different facets of publishing for the web, including writing, editing, and using many of the new communication technologies. The class meets in the library every Friday.
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource! Women and Social Movements in the U.S.
- New Resources on Preview! Native American Indians and Native American Tribal Histories
- Web of Science, with cited reference search!
- Free Instructional materials for K-5 students available via Gale In Context: Elementary Database!
- Anthropology Plus Database available via Fraser Hall Library!