Milne Library was host today to Tom Hoehn, Eastman Kodak‘s Director of Marketing and Customer Experience, who presented a talk to faculty member Ginni Jurkowski’s Communication 274 class. Mr. Hoehn described Kodak’s use of new communication technologies, including blogs, wikis and video applications such as YouTube. Ms. Jurkowski’s communication class is Electronic Publishing and students are learning about the different facets of publishing for the web, including writing, editing, and using many of the new communication technologies. The class meets in the library every Friday.
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!
- New Resource! Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Client Narratives, and Reference Works
- Research industries, Analyze markets, and more with this Business Resource at Milne!
- Resource at Milne! Bergeys Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria
- Unlimited access to articles from the New York Times via Milne Library!