The library is actively seeking students with HTML and web skills to hire for the upcoming Spring 2007 semester. Interested students should stop by the Milne Library Reference or Circulation desks and complete an employment application. Or, contact Kate Pitcher, Web Development Librarian ([email protected]), for further details about the job.
Featured Databases & Resources
- BANNED BOOKS WEEK 2021! Check out our HeinOnline Resources and list of Banned Books
- New Resource! Women and Social Movements in the U.S.
- New Resources on Preview! Native American Indians and Native American Tribal Histories
- Web of Science, with cited reference search!
- Free Instructional materials for K-5 students available via Gale In Context: Elementary Database!