The library is actively seeking students with HTML and web skills to hire for the upcoming Spring 2007 semester. Interested students should stop by the Milne Library Reference or Circulation desks and complete an employment application. Or, contact Kate Pitcher, Web Development Librarian ([email protected]), for further details about the job.
Featured Databases & Resources
- Free Instructional materials for K-5 students available via Gale In Context: Elementary Database!
- Anthropology Plus Database available via Fraser Hall Library!
- World Factbook Resource available via Fraser Hall Library!
- Black Freedom Struggle Online Resource for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- BlackPast.org and more #BecomingAntiRacist resources for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- NEW Fraser Featured Resource! Womens Studies Archive: Voice and Vision