The library is actively seeking students with HTML and web skills to hire for the upcoming Spring 2007 semester. Interested students should stop by the Milne Library Reference or Circulation desks and complete an employment application. Or, contact Kate Pitcher, Web Development Librarian ([email protected]), for further details about the job.
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!
- New Resource! Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Client Narratives, and Reference Works
- Research industries, Analyze markets, and more with this Business Resource at Milne!
- Resource at Milne! Bergeys Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria
- Unlimited access to articles from the New York Times via Milne Library!