The library is actively seeking students with HTML and web skills to hire for the upcoming Spring 2007 semester. Interested students should stop by the Milne Library Reference or Circulation desks and complete an employment application. Or, contact Kate Pitcher, Web Development Librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org), for further details about the job.
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Year, New search: DOI/PubMed ID Lookup is available!
- New Library Resource Trial: AM Explorer
- BANNED BOOKS WEEK 2021! Check out our HeinOnline Resources and list of Banned Books
- New Resource! Women and Social Movements in the U.S.
- New Resources on Preview! Native American Indians and Native American Tribal Histories