Milne Library offers many ways to help transfer students with research and study needs. Help for Students is right on our website: https://www.geneseo.edu/library/help-students . Topic-specific Databases and Subject Guides are just one click away. Drop in-hours are available with our Expert Research Librarians or you can schedule an appointment.
- Drop-in to meet with a librarian without an appointment, even just to say hi!
- Monday–Thursday, 10:00am–5:00pm
- Visit the Service Desk and a library staff member will direct you to a librarian
- Stop by Milne 105 (Lower Level), the librarians’ office space
- Schedule a research appointment with a librarian ahead of time: go.geneseo.edu/ResearchConsultations.
- Librarians by Subject Specialty: https://libguides.geneseo.edu/librarians