The Library is excited to announce that all print and physical collections are available for use!
- Materials stored in closed stacks will need to be requested.
- Books from the main collection and Genesee Valley Historical Collection, microfilm, DVDs, and CDs can be requested using the “Pick Up at Fraser” button in the library catalog, GLOCAT.
- Requestors will receive an automated message when the items are available at the Fraser Hall Library Service Desk for check-out.
- If you do not see a request button, please login to GLOCAT using the Sign In button which is located in the top right corner of the screen.
- The TERC collection is available in the Library for browsing and check-out.
- Materials from the College Archives and Special Collections can be requested using the “Request Access at Fraser Hall Library” button in GLOCAT or by contacting Liz Argentieri, Special Collections Librarian.
If you have any questions, please email Library Help .