On Friday, April 15 (9-10:30 am, Milne 104), several of Milne’s librarians will address supplementary technologies that can assist with student interactivity when using myCourses, either solely through an online summer course or in conjunction with traditional classroom learning.
Join us in Milne 104 as we share past experiences working with the following:
- Google Docs – collaborative work space for simultaneous users
- Wikis – collaborative work spaces highlighting pbworks and Geneseo’s wiki
- Diigo – social bookmarking that supports collaborative research
- Poll Everywhere – used for assessments through mobile text, Twitter and web interfaces
- Libguides – research gateways customized by librarians for specific topics, course assignments and library services
- Camtasia – virtual tutorials built through voice-over screenshots