Submit an electronic poster to be shown on the LCD monitor in the Milne Library Lobby for maximum visibility! It is available for use by faculty, staff and recognized student organizations and is easy to accomplish. Simply go to the Milne Library home page, click on Requests and Services and then select “E-flyer” to find design recommendations and the submission form. Your electronic poster will rotate with up to 9 others and will stay up for 1 to 2 weeks. Submissions are posted on a first come first serve basis. If you have questions, please contact Coleen Hopkins.
Featured Databases & Resources
- Free Instructional materials for K-5 students available via Gale In Context: Elementary Database!
- Anthropology Plus Database available via Fraser Hall Library!
- World Factbook Resource available via Fraser Hall Library!
- Black Freedom Struggle Online Resource for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- BlackPast.org and more #BecomingAntiRacist resources for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- NEW Fraser Featured Resource! Womens Studies Archive: Voice and Vision