Submit an electronic poster to be shown on the LCD monitor in the Milne Library Lobby for maximum visibility! It is available for use by faculty, staff and recognized student organizations and is easy to accomplish. Simply go to the Milne Library home page, click on Requests and Services and then select “E-flyer” to find design recommendations and the submission form. Your electronic poster will rotate with up to 9 others and will stay up for 1 to 2 weeks. Submissions are posted on a first come first serve basis. If you have questions, please contact Coleen Hopkins.
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!
- New Resource! Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Client Narratives, and Reference Works
- Research industries, Analyze markets, and more with this Business Resource at Milne!
- Resource at Milne! Bergeys Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria
- Unlimited access to articles from the New York Times via Milne Library!