We all get frustrated when we’re unable to connect wirelessly, wherever we are. Like it or not, we’re using more and more wireless devices to help manage our lives and information needs. CIT is working to make everyone’s experience as good as possible by monitoring usage and upgrading equipment to meet these needs. Did you know that in the space of a single year, users have nearly doubled the number of devices being used on the wireless network? That’s staggering.
- Next story Soul of a Citizen
- Previous story Lesson Plans: Resources to Engage Students and Enhance Learning
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resources on Preview! Native American Indians and Native American Tribal Histories
- Web of Science, with cited reference search!
- Free Instructional materials for K-5 students available via Gale In Context: Elementary Database!
- Anthropology Plus Database available via Fraser Hall Library!
- World Factbook Resource available via Fraser Hall Library!