We all get frustrated when we’re unable to connect wirelessly, wherever we are. Like it or not, we’re using more and more wireless devices to help manage our lives and information needs. CIT is working to make everyone’s experience as good as possible by monitoring usage and upgrading equipment to meet these needs. Did you know that in the space of a single year, users have nearly doubled the number of devices being used on the wireless network? That’s staggering.
- Next story Soul of a Citizen
- Previous story Lesson Plans: Resources to Engage Students and Enhance Learning
Featured Databases & Resources
- Black Freedom Struggle Online Resource for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- BlackPast.org and more #BecomingAntiRacist resources for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- NEW Fraser Featured Resource! Womens Studies Archive: Voice and Vision
- Access to the Wall Street Journal now available via Fraser Hall Library!
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!