On October 30th, there will be a demonstration of the course management system ANGEL in Room 105 (Milne Library) at 12:30pm. On Friday, November 3rd, representatives from Blackboard will be on hand to demonstrate their course management system at 12:30pm in Room 105. The course management system products include organizational tools for course content, as well as assessment and gradebook tools for easier management of course administration. Questions? Contact Cristina Geiger in the TLC at [email protected]
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resources on Preview! Native American Indians and Native American Tribal Histories
- Web of Science, with cited reference search!
- Free Instructional materials for K-5 students available via Gale In Context: Elementary Database!
- Anthropology Plus Database available via Fraser Hall Library!
- World Factbook Resource available via Fraser Hall Library!