On October 30th, there will be a demonstration of the course management system ANGEL in Room 105 (Milne Library) at 12:30pm. On Friday, November 3rd, representatives from Blackboard will be on hand to demonstrate their course management system at 12:30pm in Room 105. The course management system products include organizational tools for course content, as well as assessment and gradebook tools for easier management of course administration. Questions? Contact Cristina Geiger in the TLC at [email protected]
Featured Databases & Resources
- Black Freedom Struggle Online Resource for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- BlackPast.org and more #BecomingAntiRacist resources for you at Fraser Hall Library!
- NEW Fraser Featured Resource! Womens Studies Archive: Voice and Vision
- Access to the Wall Street Journal now available via Fraser Hall Library!
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!