Journal Finding made easier! Browzine was just added into our Summon and Journal Finder instances. Users can now go directly to Browzine from their search results by clicking on a link in their results. The benefit of these Browzine links is that they will take the user to a normalized view of the journal (results look the same regardless of the journal selected by the user), they allow the user to browse for articles published in the same issue (or different issues of the same journal), and they should limit frustration by providing an easy way to get to the article (instead of having to select a number of different sources under the Journal Finder).
- Students: Library Research Skills and Plagiarism Canvas Tutorials are available for you!
- Our first Online Human Books Event! Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Read our stories!
- Congratulations to Brandon West, our Head of Library Research Instruction Services, on his latest publication!
- Library Research Skills and Plagiarism Canvas Tutorials available!
Featured Databases & Resources
- New Resource at Milne! Coronavirus Research Database, including thousands of open-access articles
- Featured Resources! Off Campus TERC and Special Collections Guides for you!
- New Resource! Counseling and Psychotherapy Transcripts, Client Narratives, and Reference Works
- Research industries, Analyze markets, and more with this Business Resource at Milne!
- Resource at Milne! Bergeys Manual of Systematics of Archaea and Bacteria
- Unlimited access to articles from the New York Times via Milne Library!