Today is the launch of the new Milne Library website. New features include:
- A QuickSearch on the homepage which allows users to directly search commonly used tools like GLOCAT and ERes
- “Check my library account” to easily access your library information
- New and improved database pages called Resources by Subject
- RSS feeds for the blog and the New Books List
- New online gallery of library photos
Keep checking back for new features. We will be making improvements throughout the coming semester and the new website design is just one of our many plans for library website development this year!
Testing begins in earnest today on the new library website! Library staff members have been asked to test all sections of the new website and report any editorial and functionality errors they find. It’s a lengthy process, but well worth it in the end. Contact Kate Pitcher if you find any errors you would like to report.
Interested in helping people with technical problems?
The library is looking for students who can provide technical support with a high level of customer service.
If you are interested, please stop by the library circulation desk for an application.
During freshman orientation sessions this summer, students will get their first look at Milne Library as they are advised and register for classes on our main floor. Some students will also be taking their foreign language exams in our Electronic Resource Center (ERC).
Please join us in welcoming our incoming freshman!