On October 30th, there will be a demonstration of the course management system ANGEL in Room 105 (Milne Library) at 12:30pm. On Friday, November 3rd, representatives from Blackboard will be on hand to demonstrate their course management system at 12:30pm in Room 105. The course management system products include organizational tools for course content, as well as assessment and gradebook tools for easier management of course administration. Questions? Contact Cristina Geiger in the TLC at [email protected]
- Borrow from more libraries with the RRLC Access Card!
- 7000 Languages of the World, now at Milne via Ethnologue!
- INSOMNIACS: Register your team for the Geneseo Insomnia Film Festival TODAY!
- Bored over Winter break? We have some Winter Wisdom for you!
- Happy Holidays and have a safe and peaceful Winter Break!
- Share your talents and skills at the Geneseo Maker Fest! Apply by midnight, December 17!
- Milne Library Extended and 24-Hour Schedule for Finals Week 2018
- Board Games at Milne!
- Finals Week Survival Guide, here to help you!
- You too, can have THE POWER, with Gale PowerSearch!