On October 30th, there will be a demonstration of the course management system ANGEL in Room 105 (Milne Library) at 12:30pm. On Friday, November 3rd, representatives from Blackboard will be on hand to demonstrate their course management system at 12:30pm in Room 105. The course management system products include organizational tools for course content, as well as assessment and gradebook tools for easier management of course administration. Questions? Contact Cristina Geiger in the TLC at [email protected]
- Orientation Week! Welcome, parents and students!
- Search EVERYTHING with GLOCAT!
- ALUKA Resource at Milne! Struggles for Freedom: Southern Africa
- Summer reading in Geneseo and beyond! Resources and Library information for you!
- Enjoy Science in the Summer with Milne Library!
- Summer activities in Geneseo and beyond! Free, fun, festivals, food faire, forests, and more
- Journal of Biological Chemistry: Now available via Milne!
- Digital Exhibits: The Green New Deal: Art During a Time of Environmental Emergency
- ALUKA Resources at Milne! World Heritage Sites: Africa
- Summer Research Help at Milne Library